Terms and Conditions (Terms of Service)
Welcome to My Chat Fee, a marketplace platform owned and operated by Every Expert Ltd domiciled in London, United Kingdom ("My Chat Fee", "we", or "us"). My Chat Fee is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the My Chat Fee apps (Mobile, Desktop and Web) and including any content, functionality and services offered on or through mychatfee.com, My Chat Fee mobile apps and My Chat Fee desktop apps (all which represent the "Site"), owned and operated by Every Expert Ltd (London, United Kingdom), as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the My Chat Fee services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat Service is a service consultants provide to buyers for services in return for a chat fee
- Chat Fee is a fee charged by consultants to buyers for services provided by the consultant through their chat service
- Consultants/Pros/Experts are users who offer and perform services on My Chat Fee
- Buyers/Subscribers are users who purchase services from consultants on My Chat Fee
- Extras are additional services other than the chat service offered by consultants to buyers on top of the consultant’s chat fee for an additional price defined by the Consultant.
- Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and consultant after a purchase was made from the consultant
- Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and consultant on My Chat Fee
- Earnings is the money consultants earn from buyers on orders.
- Chats/Conversations represents any communication between users on the Site
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on My Chat Fee
- When you visit My Chat Fee or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receiving communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree to provide us with, and maintain in your My Chat Fee account profile, your current and active email address
- Use of the term “Expert” or “Pro” by My Chat Fee and on the Site is only meant to describe users of the Site who advertise/sell services on the site “Consultants”, and not to guarantee any particular level of expertise
- Consultants are not employees or agents of My Chat Fee but are independent service providers using the Site to sell their services to Buyers and, as such, along with Buyers/Subscribers, are simply users of the Site.
- My Chat Fee is not involved in the chats/conversations between Buyers and Consultants and does not refer Buyers to, or endorse or recommend, particular Consultants. You understand and acknowledge that My Chat Fee cannot and does not edit, modify, filter, screen, monitor, endorse or guarantee the content of chats/conversations. My Chat Fee shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of Consultants, content in chats/conversations, the ability of Consultants to provide their service or the ability of Buyers to pay for their services. We cannot ensure that a Buyer or Consultant will complete a transaction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, My Chat Fee reserves the right, but is not obligated, to refuse to post or to remove any content and/or remove any user's access to the Site.
- Consultants must fulfill their services as described by them to buyers
- When a Buyer agrees to use a Consultant's service on the Site the Buyer and Consultant have entered into an agreement between themselves to which My Chat Fee is not a party. My Chat Fee takes no responsibility for any liabilities or obligations that any user takes on under such an agreement
- Buyers can be refunded by My Chat Fee without any permission from consultants
- You acknowledge and agree that My Chat Fee, as a platform provider only, which enables Buyers to purchase Consultants services. My Chat Fee, is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any information advertised by consultants or content contained in chats/conversations
- Consultants can instruct support to refund non-withdrawn chat fees back to their respective buyers. Buyers will however need to first raise disputes to customer support
- Once money is withdrawn by consultants it may not be refundable to buyers
- All earnings from consultants will attract a 20% service fee to My Chat Fee. The consultant is responsible of accounting for this fee in their pricing as it will be deducted from the overall earnings upon withdrawal.
- The consultant is responsible and liable for informing buyers of all taxes included in their chat fee or extras. Buyers and consultants are responsible of paying any taxes which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided. It is the consultants responsibility to provide their buyers with their VAT No if the consultant is charging VAT.
- Earnings shown in consultant’s/pros accounts do not account for refunds, chargebacks, VAT and service fees
- Chargebacks from buyers will be deducted from the consultant’s registered card and may include a £15 fee
- Disputes are to be raised with customer service. Buyers may be refunded upon examination of the dispute
- Consultants are completely solely liable for the services they provide to buyers
- In the case of raised disputes, withdrawals of earnings will be blocked for buyers
- Violation of our terms will mean the consultant forfeits his or her earnings to My Chat Fee
- My Chat Fee will not be liable for any technical issues that may interrupt or affect service delivery
- My Chat Fee can take up to 120 days to release withdrawals of earnings to consultants
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through My Chat Fee
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the consultant
- My Chat Fee retains the right to use user profiles and consultants earnings for marketing and promotion purposes
- My Chat Fee retains the right to share user data with 3rd party affiliates
- My Chat Fee reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of My Chat Fee's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on My Chat Fee
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account. Customer Support reserves the right to dictate what level of proof is needed and whether the proof is sufficient.
- All withdrawals will need users to verify ownership of their accounts
- Withdrawals will all be addressed to the name of the account’s registered card holder
- Consultants will only be able to withdraw chat fee earnings any other type of earnings from buyers/subscribers 31 days after purchase of service.
- My Chat Fee may at any time and without providing a reason choose to freeze the withdrawals for any user. This means users will not be able to withdraw their earnings.
- My Chat Fee requires users to provide satisfactory proof of identity to process earnings withdrawals
- Users must provide all documents requested by My Chat Fee. My Chat Fee has the right to reject any submitted document and withhold earnings
- My Chat Fee has the right to close any account and retain earnings
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to or created on My Chat Fee by our users (Buyers and Consultants) is User Generated Content. My Chat Fee does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, My Chat Fee is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Consultants. We provide no warranty with respect to services provided, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and consultants.
By offering a service, the consultant undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on My Chat Fee.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please contact support. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER MY CHAT FEE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MY CHAT FEE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MY CHAT FEE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, MOBILE APPS, DESKTOP APPS OR ANY OTHER LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW